1 Constitution Blvd
Route 51
Aliquippa, PA 15001

Pennsylvania Permit 
Procedure Process
Pennsylvania Law states that any governing official from a town or municipality can grant permission to obtain and display fireworks for personal, public, recreational, or agricultural use.  This is under the PA Fireworks Act of 1939.  Remember, you must get your permit signed first before buying your fireworks and have it with you at the time of purchase.  
Who is a governing official or who can sign the permit?

Most small towns do not have fireworks ordinances. In this case, the governing official would be the officials of the town, such as a town supervisor, Mayor, town board, or town fire marshal.  Most cities and generally populated areas do require an application permit process with a small fee.  Remember, whatever has to be done, complete it because it is the law and it is worth it.